Are your products FDA approved? .
Are your products safe to use for my sensitive skin?
- Our products work for all skin types but it's still best if you patch test first to be sure.
Are your products safe for pregnant women?
- All of our products are formulated on safe levels. However, it is still advisable to ask your OB, Pedia, Derma (whichever is applicable).
Will there be micropeeling and/or purging?
- No, there won't be micropeeling and/or purging with any of our products.
What is a Patch Test?
- A patch test is a skin test used to check if you have any possible allergic (usually redness and itching) reaction on the skin
Why is it important?
- Doing a patch test for any product is a must and is very important especially if it’s your first time applying the product. This test is used to check if you are allergic to any ingredient present in a product.
How to Patch Test?
- We recommend doing the patch test on your inner elbow or under your jaw. Wash the patch of skin where you’re going to do the test first. Apply a small amount of the product and wait for 10-15 mins, and if no redness, itching, or stinging occurs, you can apply the product onto the entire area.
> Shipping Fees
FREE - for orders PHP1,399 and above
PHP100 - COD Metro Manila
PHP100 - COD Provincial Areas
PHP50 - Regular Shipping (NON-COD) for Metro Manila/Provincial Areas
PHP200 - LBC
> Shipping Days
Merto Manila - 3-5 business days
Provincial areas - 5-10 business days
> Where can I send my proof of payment?
You can send it to our email: email@example.com
Do you have any concerns?
You can send them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can also be reached through our facebook and insatgram accounts @lana.ph
I have empty bottles, can I donate them?
- We have refilling stations, however due to the pandemic, stores are temporarily closed. Our bottles are all recyclable! You can use them as hand lotion, essential oil, shampoo, or hand wash containers! Let us know if you have other ideas to recycle your bottles! Share them with our community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/YouMatterPH
I received a broken item/product, what do I do?
- You can email us at email@example.com or message us on facebook/instagram with the unboxing video we have requested prior to receiving your package. This will serve as a proof of delivery for any damaged product/s.
I have missing items from my order, what do I do?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on facebook/instagram with the unboxing video we have requested prior to receiving your package. This will serve as a proof of delivery for any missing product/s.
Can I still get a refund?
- We are sorry that we can’t offer you a refund once you have received your order although we can replace any incorrect or damaged item/s
Staying too long in the sun can still harm us from UVA and UVB rays even if we’re using a sunblock. Please give your skin the TLC it deserves and re-apply as needed! See our SPF chart guide below.